Goal Setting + Workshop Sessions:
Goal Setting Includes:
- 75-minute one-on-one call to set goals, gain a current baseline and build S.M.A.R.T. goals foundational structure for new momentum (can be done via video or phone)
- 1 customized, refreshed plan and tactics to reach your goals through 3 customized, live workshops
- Exclusive access to Chef Siiri for any questions or additional help on the fly, via phone, text, video and email for the entire duration of your workshop sessions
- 3 90-minute workshops: each session is livevirtual, and recorded. You receive a private link with evergreen access to replay on-demand as often as you like.
- You can take notes during each workshop, write up your homework discussed and agreed on during the workshop, follow through on it and report back during the next workshop.
- Each subsequent workshop has a "recap and troubleshoot" component, to ensure comprehension and usability before digging into the next focus area.
A potential, customized workshop series coming out of a goal setting workshop could look something like:
WORKSHOP 1: PREP BASICS
- SHOPPING LISTS (PANTRY, FRESH, FROZEN, MATERIALS)
- WEEKNIGHT HABITS AND ROUTINES (10 MIN TASKS, HABIT TRACKERS, LABELING, INVENTORY)
- TWO NEW "BLANK INGREDIENTS" PREP HOMEWORK
WORKSHOP 2: PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN PREP TECHNIQUES
- COLD HOLD PRODUCE
- FIRST IN, FIRST OUT
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT HOMEWORK
WORKSHOP 3: CONNECTING TASKS TO OUTCOMES, REFINEMENT + LONG TERM SET UP
- CRASH KIT MEALS (CUSTOMIZE AND INTEGRATE INTO HABIT TRACKER AND SHOP LIST)
- RECAP OF PROGRESS AND RESET FOR FINAL WEEK
- HABIT TRACKER RECAP AND PROGRESS
- 2 NEW BLANK INGREDIENT PREP TASKS
- 2 WEEK AND 2 MONTH GOAL SETTING
You get private chef one-on-one instruction, gaining new skills, approaches and techniques tailored to your specific goals and needs. Tackle your hunger, food, cooking technique needs at your own pace, while keeping an open dialogue with your own private chef and coach!